As a massage therapist and self-care advocate for the past 15 years I have helped hundreds of clients discover and meaningfully meet their wellness goals. With training in over 10 different modalities, I am able to utilize many tactile skills to help personalize and optimize results for my clients. Since no two body’s needs are the same, having the ability to adapt and create solutions for clients keeps them happy and healthy. My passion is to work with clients who are trying to conceive, or who are excitedly preparing for the birth of their baby. Most recently I have expanded my expertise in the rewarding world of birth hypnosis through Blissborn birth hypnosis educator certification. I chose to become a certified Blissborn birth hypnosis instructor after I experienced the impact it had for me during the births of my children. Being a birth educator is very rewarding, and my experiences as a massage therapist never fail to inspire and connect me with the amazing gift that every client’s wellness brings them.
I know that I have my dream job, and I am so grateful to be doing something that I love.
MD License # MO5474
Training and Education
- Graduated College with a BS in Health Psychology and Minor in Ballet
- Graduated from the Muscular Therapy Institute, after completing a 900-hour massage Therapy program
- Licensed Massage Therapist in Maryland and DC
- Specialized areas of certification and training include; muscular therapy, lymphatic drainage, injury and trauma massage, serving transgendered clients in holistic health, strain counter-strain technique, oncology massage for the cancer patient, reflexology, craniosacral therapy, kinesiology taping for othopedic conditions, fertility enhancing massage, and prenatal massage/postpartum massage.
- Holistic healthcare training in Traditional Chinese health evaluation techniques, Homeopathy, aromatherapy, holistic nutrition, herbology, chakra balancing, facilitated stretching, and SEVA acupressure protocol for stress management
- Certified Bliss Born hypnosis and birth education instructor
What are clients saying about services?
Nicole is a very understanding teacher, she has kindness and is patient. I know that I am going to have a great birth thanks to Blissborn
Nicole’s massages have been a needed addition to my wellness routine, especially during the pandemic. Even though I may only have 60 or 90 minutes at a time with Nicole, she’s able to help me remove days of stress during our sessions. It helps me not only physically but also mentally and emotionally. Nicole’s approach to massage is unlike what I’ve experienced in the past. She alters her pressure and technique to what you need….definitely not a “one-size-fits-all” approach. I’ve even been able to convince my husband that a massage from Nicole can be life changing
It was outstanding,..Everyone should have the chance to experience the gift that Nicole has. She understands how all the pieces of the mind and body fit together.
I haven't even had this baby yet and I have more than gotten my money’s worth in stress reduction and relaxation that my Blissborn classes have given me.
I'm lucky to have found Nicole! Her massages are incredibly relaxing and she's so flexible about tailoring them to what I need. So convenient that she comes to my home, too!
Nicole is very gifted. She has an amazing touch. I felt like I was floating on a cloud. I really enjoyed working with her
I now know the power of touch, and how healing this work really is. The results were better than I expected because she worked my legs, the problem which I wanted help with
These classes are more than birth education,... Lot's of time spent on personalizing and planning my best results. I was able to reach my birth and postpartum goals and I feel great about it.
Nicole knows what she is doing. This was the best prenatal massages I have ever had. My body is happy again