Wellness Care Massage
Getting a wellness care massage is an opportunity for you to feel and learn the many wonderful ways bodywork enhances your wellbeing. This type of massage is perfectly safe for clients of all ages and is personalized for your health and wellness. You can look forward to feeling the relaxation benefits that muscular therapy, passive stretching, craniosacral holds, lymphatic work and acupressure provide you during a wellness massage session. Clients who get regular wellness care massages know that it’s always the best part of their day.
Benefits of Wellness Care Massage Box
- Decrease anxiety and help develop a better quality of sleep
- Address chronic pain and help decrease it
- Speed up recovery from acute injury
- Integrate a physical approach and results to better mental health
- Increase digestive, circulatory, and immune health
- Alleviate headache, TMJ, and seasonal allergy congestion
- Decrease scar tissue, edema and numbness after surgery or trauma
- Safe and effective care for oncology, both current treatments and those ending within the past year
All materials that are needed for the most therapeutic and effective treatment is brought along by the massage therapist. All equipment ( sheets/pillows/essential oils/thermal packs/table warmers/bolsters) is set up for you, so you are relaxed before you get a great massage.
Your level of comfort and undress will be discussed prior to your table time, so if being undressed under the sheet does not feel comfortable that will be respected and worked around.
Your body knows what feels best, and finding what works for you is key. Your massage therapist will check in with you to ensure your comfort during your massage.
Because I have eczema I only use natural and minimally processed oils, such as grapeseed or vitamin E oil. If you would prefer to use something else, as long as it does not have perfumes or irritants, I am happy to oblige.